It's over!

Biochem test is finally over. Hope I did well enough this time. Yes cannot score full marks but at least not that bad. Must be above AVERAGE!!

Went to VPC room and meet Guo Qi to collect the camera for Halloween Party at night. Then had lunch at Engin with Ee Lin, Gerard, Mun Lok and Jinfeng. Haha..and we realise that Engin don't have table that can fit 5 people and we can't shift the chairs either. So yeap. Have to separate two tables. After eating go to Central Forum walk walk. No free food and milo. So sad.

Came back to PGP. Went to the TV room and Jinfeng let me try a few brain teasers. Waa..some is like super hard lor..especially one of weighing..haa test my Maths again. Somehow after 'A' Level, my Math deteoriated. I can't even do simple calculations. Haih..We then tried some personality quiz. Not bad. Quite fun but not 100% accurate so cannot be trusted. Haha..

Jinfeng accompanied me until dinner time. Had dinner at PGP then I went back to YIH again. And I'm super in trouble. Forgotten to email the people yesterday. Didn't call Nadhirah. Didn't confirm the people's attendance. And worse of all, didn't charge my phone!! So I was like in front of Munchie Monkey waiting for them and they didn't turn up. The videographers came soon after but the photographers are no where to be seen. Waa..super stress. And I can't call them . I was suppose to meet Jade to go Clementi after passing the cameras to them. Haih..all my fault for not emailing and confirming with them. One is still eating in PGP, another is off-campus.Manage to call Guo Qi, luckily he got nothing on and can help me to cover the event. Haha..super nice. By then I remember I'm suppose to collect the videocamera for tomorrow's event. I'd better confirm everything tonight so the same problem won't happen again.
Reminder to self: Do all the necessary preparation before coverage.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Leo said...

Can see that life is not easy for u. Have to study for ur test n still have so much commitment for ur cca. It is really not an easy chore but hope u can cope well with it.

Post a Comment