Had to wake up early and finish my lab report then submit before 12pm. So around 11+ I went to school to print the report and submit it. Checked my CA results from the notice board too and realise that I'm just average again. So sad. When will I be able to score well. I really have to work extra hard.
Had lunch with Leo in Science. He was having a terrible cold. Had chicken rice and he so bad lor. Charge me $5 for the chicken rice..haha..don't care next time he treat me:P Met Nadhirah at YIH around 1pm. Then Guo Qi message said that he's still in Engineering. So we went over to Engin and look for him. Wow..engin's really big. So easy to get lost. Anyway we manage to find LT6 and got the keys from him.
Went back to YIH and we took the wrong bus. Took bus D instead so we took one loop to Science before reaching YIH. The NUSSU Secretariat door was lock. So we had to knock so that someone will open for us. Luckily there's one guy going out so he opened the door for us.
Switched on the computer and realise we forgotten to ask what is the password to the computer. Haih..so had to call Guo Qi again. Then he told me that he haven't install Nero to burn the DVDs. So we decided to arrange the photographs and videos into folders making it easier to burn. Also, we copied all the photos and videos from the cameras. And that took us like super long plus a bit of editing also.
Guo Qi came over at about 3+ to help us install Nero. So we can start burning the files into the DVDs. Wow..super long. We were like rotting there. So find a lot of things to entertain ourselves. Haha..I tried to mess up the Rubik's cube for Nadhirah to solve and wow..She manage to solve it. Then we watch a short interview about shopaholic.
Finish archiving at about 5+ then went to Engin to meet Guo Qi to pass him the keys. Came back to PGP and had my dinner. Super hungry already. Didn't do much since I came back.
Archiving
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment