Today's my younger sis birthday. So sorry I cant celebrate it with you. I wish I can.
Today's also my first assessment for biochemistry. I wonder how it will be like. Hope everything will turn out fine.
Woke up quite early today. Prepared breakfast and started studying. I would say today's one of the least exciting day ever. Study. Study. Study. Cooked lunch for myself. Don't feel like going out. Kelvin suggested we meet after my test today but my test ends at 7pm and by then it will be too late as he'll need to travel back to the east.
Daniel will book out tomorrow. Haha..he has to waste one day in camp as they having sports day tomorrow.
Hmm..nothing much to talk about. All the best for my biochem test:P haha..oh ya and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Fui Peng:D
Happy Birthday!
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment