I'm so sorry if I had ignored you the past few days or made it seems that I'm not interested in the conversations. I really didn't mean to do that. I was quite busy this week and I'm glad that it's finally coming to an end. Sorry my dear students, I really wanted to help you all but I can hardly help myself. I will try my best but that's the best I can do. I hope you all understand. Sorry my friends, I didn't mean to make you feel sad. I'm sorry if I had made you all angry with me. I should have explained it properly.
Anyway, I'm so glad that our Organic Chem Test is finally over. But it also prove to me that I have lots of catching up to do before the finals. The test wasn't that hard but because they used short forms in the question and I have no idea that that stands for. Anyone got any idea what is MeOH? I think it was quite unfair because they have 2 versions of the paper and in version 2, the reagent is Ac. They actually told them what Ac is but didn't mention anything about Me. Yeap so that was like 20marks gone.
Rush over for marketing lecture. Was late for lecture so didn't manage to find where Yung and the rest was seated. Just grab a seat and listen to the lecturer. And it was such a coincidence. I sat just right in front of her. :P Had lunch at Biz canteen. Then Ee Lin and Mun Lok asked me to go Clementi with them. Yeap so they bring me to the Town Centre which I have not been there before. I realise that there's a lot of shops there. So maybe next time I can continue to explore coz we came back around 3+. Ee Lin had to attend meeting in school.
Okay so I shall update on what happened the past few days.
Tuesday (21/10/08)
Today's my Daddy's Birthday! Wished him early in the morning. So happy. Anyway I was also quite rush in the morning coz I'll need to submit my marketing assignment during tutorial later and still doing some final editing. Studied a bit of Organic Chem then printed my notes for Genetics and Biochem.
Joyce messaged me around 3.30pm. She told me that iPhone do not offer a service because a service is something that is intangible therefore the applications and features in the phone are not considered a service. She also messaged her tutor to asked about the question. I was quite unsure at that time because I didn't really define what service is. Anyway, my lesson is at 4pm so I didn't really have time to edit my answer. When I was waiting for the bus, her tutor replied her and said that the services offered are like warranty and repair. I was totally shock coz to me, those services are not offered by iPhone but rather offered by Apple or the people in the company or the retailers.
So I was hoping Ms Canley will tell us what the answer would be like. But because there wasn't much time after the groups presentation. She said she'll discuss them during our last tutorial session. Yeap, so I'm still unsure of what the answer should be.
Met Jinfeng at Biz Canteen. He recommended me to try the Ipoh Hor Fun there. It was a little spicy but still can take it. Went for othello training. There was also the interview for EXCO members. Played a game with Ke Sin. After the game I decided that I should continue to study for my chem test. There's really a lot for me to read up. Left at around 9.45pm. Alex gave me a lift home again. So didn't need to wait for bus. Reach back around 10pm. Wasn't feeling very well. Got tummy ache. Not sure why. Went to lie on the bed and fell asleep quite soon. Woke up at around 2+am and decided that I should continue sleeping. Switch off the computer and lights and slept.
Wednesday (22/10/08)
Woke up very early in the morning. Luckily is early and not late coz I didn't set alarm. Pack my stuff and go for practical. Tummy's still a bit pain but it's better than the night before. Practical session was quite okay. The TA was quite nice. She helped me a lot. But there's another TA that like to bully me. Always tell me the wrong thing then laugh at me when I believe him:S Purposely make me confuse. The chromatography was horrible. I had to repeat for so many times before my TA tell me to just continue although it's not really accurate coz I'm running out of time. She helped me with vacuum filtration. It was quite hard coz we need to stir the residue to make sure complete washing without poking a hole in the filter paper. Yeap so she helped me wash my compounds. Ee Lin wasn't that lucky though. There's a hole in her filter paper and the compounds cannot dry completely. Anyway drying is not really important in this practical coz we'll need to recrystallise in the following session.
Had lunch with Ee Lin and Shawn in Science then we went over to Central Forum. Just got to know Shawn. He's in Chemical Engineering and was Ee Lin's classmate in secondary school. One thing very funny is that he enjoyed eating. As we were walking past the corridor, there's people selling Peach tarts and he bought a few. He said he was dreaming to eat something 'Peachy' the night before so since he encounter Peach tarts, he have to get them.
Went back to Science for lesson. It was raining so heavily and we were caught in the rain but manage to get to the LT. Dr Swami's lecture is always full of stories and jokes so this week, he told us two jokes. Hmm..maybe you might have heard it before. I did before the lecture.
Joke #1
There was 3 countrymen who went to the pub. They were boasting who's country people are better. Countrymen #1- In my country, the people can build skyscrapers at high as the sky. The other guys were like - Wow, as high as the sky? Countrymen #1: Oh no. Slightly lower. Then it was Countrymen #2's turn - In my country, people can build submarines that can go as deep as the sea. The other guys were surprise too- Wow, as deep as the sea? Countrymen #2: Oh no. Slightly above. They then turn to Countrymen #3. Countrymen #3- In my country, people can eat with their nose. The other 2 guys was shocked - Wow, eating with the nose. Countrymen #3: Oh no. Slightly lower. =D
Joke #2 (also involving 3 countrymen)
So again they were in the pub and trying to compare who's richer. Countrymen #1 took out a cigarette and lit it up using a $100 note. Countrymen #2 not wanting to lose, took out a $1000 note and lit his cigarette with it. They then turn over to Countrymen #3. He took our his cheque book, wrote $1,000,000 on it and lit his cigarette with it.
Dr Chew started his first lecture on Mendelian Genetics. Very interesting. He told us a lot of stories behind what we observe. How our genotype plays a role in determining what we look like and what we see. But it was really a long day and I was starting to fall asleep. Must really revise on what he taught.
Gerard gave me a lift back to PGP and we had dinner in the canteen with Andrew and Michelle. Went online and chat with my friends. Jinfeng also told me the reason why he asked if I was comfortable with people I'm not very close with touching me. Yea of course I'm not. I mean I wouldn't mind if it's my friends but not for someone whom I hardly even talk to.
Continue to study for Organic Chem test. Wanted to get something to munch so I won't fall asleep. But someone ate my apple in the fridge!!! So just took some biscuits. But I still slept earlier than usual.
Thank you my dear friends for always being there to support me to encourage me and to cheer me up when I'm sad. Love ya all.
I'm so sorry my dear friends..
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment