We had our Biodiversity practical at Changi Beach today. We had the opportunity to get into the sea and FISH!! Haha..actually not really fishing, I didn't dare to go deep into the sea. Somehow have the feeling that I'm going to be float away far far from the shore that I can't swim back (wait! I don't even know how to swim in the first place). Or I will be suck deep deep into the sea. Or there's some sea monster that's going to pull me down that I can't reach the surface. Hehe..so must hold on to Amanda. Just in case. Better start learning how to swim. Then can have more fun at beach.
And it's the first time I get to see seahorse really upclose. There's many different kind of crabs too. Interesting lesson. But I got my shoes all filled with sands. Super painful when I walk. And the anticlimax for the day was having to take CA at the beach. Arr..sitting at the side of the pavement to do our CA. So weird la. Haha..and we need to draw some diagram also. Lucky it's just a simple one.
Haa..and it's really tiring. Don't know why, maybe coz it's hard to walk against the current. Haha..
Field Trip to Changi Beach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment