Lovely Kitchen

Some updates on my cluster kitchen. Last semester we've got a new fridge which is much bigger compare to our old one:P Haha..the old one was spoilt. I remember the whole door drop off and we can't keep anything inside for a week or so. It's nice to have a new fridge:P But there's one problem with it. I think we didn't put the correct setting, it seems to be very cold. I remember my jellies for the potluck party had ice on them. Haha..but i think it's working fine now.


We also got a new jug kettle! It looks much better than the old one but because it's still new the water has some weird taste. Haha..so everyday I will just keep boiling water and pour away so that the taste will go off faster. Any idea how to make it go off even faster? Oh and this jug kettle can't keep water warm unlike the old one but I don't really need hot water, besides it boils quite fast so no problem for that.

And our latest member to the new family is our stove! Yippee. This is so cool. I like the new stove very much. It makes me want to cook so much. Haha..the old one is just rusty and a bit scary because I don't know which knob is for which hot plate and which direction to turn and I have a feeling it's going to explode anytime. Haha..ok I'm just exaggerating, don't think it will explode so easily but anyway we've got a new one now.

And what's nice about it is that it's all labelled! See...it's so cool rite? I won't turn on the wrong knob for the wrong hot plate anymore. It's clearly shown and I don't need to memorise numbers anymore. The picture is just great! We shall have our cooking session soon! I'm so excited! It's just great! I love my cluster! Yippee!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment