*Angry angry* Someone ate my cookies from my tupperware in the fridge. So sad. I just opened it on Thursday night. Placed them in 2 separate container because one can't fit all. And one of it is almost empty when I took it today! Just 3 pieces left!!!! I remember having about 10 pieces in that tupperware. So bad so bad. The person didn't even bother to close the container tight after eating. Arr..angry!. Luckily still got another container =X
It was last semester when I first encounter the mystery person that often 'mistook' other's food. I thought it's over and we're going to live happily in our cosy cluster but it strikes again. :'(
Oh oh..btw, anyone happens to have this year TPJC's yearbook? I want to see! How come my class is written wrongly?
Who took the cookies?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment