Bizcom Bazaar

Alright, it's tuesday again. My free day! Haha..always look forward to it. But this week...i've got to do coverage for the Bizcom Bazaar. Met Guo Qi again in the morning to get the key and time table. Went to YIH at around 12.30pm, collect the equipments..haha..i look like going to market..carrying one big bag of camera, one small videocam and one tripod. Luckily there isn't many people on the bus, manage to get a sit but just for one stop though. Haha..reach central forum at 1pm. Was super rush coz according to the time table the event starts at 1pm and I haven't even set up the things. Made my way to the stage area and set up the tripod. Waited for Nadhirah to join me. She had marketing presentation before that. We waited for quite long and finally they fixed the mic at around 1.30pm. Make me rush all the way for nothing. So angry!!..I took the videographer job..haa super boring. Ask us to film some talk on wine appreciation and pasta quiz. And the person was like walking all over the stage. So hard to film la..plus I was almost going to fall asleep. Haha..I think some part of the video cant see the person coz he walk too much and some people was walking in front of the camera blocking them. Oh oh and there was this guy who actually stand right in front of my camera to talk to his friend. So irritating:S

Anyway, we finish at 2pm. Didnt bother to wait for the next event. I'm super hungry already. Went back to YIH to put down the camera and grab my bag. Ate at the canteen there then went to Science Library to print my lab report. But the was some error and I cant fix it so came back to PGP to edit my file. Decided to print it tomorrow instead since Dr He havent upload his lecture notes as usual and I will still need to make my way there again.

Study for my genetics test tomorrow. Hopefully I'm ready for it. Need to try and score full marks. Have to make up for the last test. Took my afternoon nap at around 4+pm..Haha..not sure when I fell asleep also. Woke up and saw it's already 6pm. Message Jinfeng to tell him I'll be late for IGC today. And I dunno why somehow I fell asleep again. Woke up at 7pm. Went to buy dinner, shower and make my way to YIH again.

Met the NUSSU president on the bus. He was rushing for Exco meeting. I went to collect the equipments for tomorrow's coverage and then join them at MPSH 4. Played Othello till around 10pm. Alex drop me at PGP. Suppose to reach in like less than 10 mins but because he dont know the way, he took the wrong turn. Haha..sorry I should have warn u earlier:P Anyway thanks. Hehe..at least I dont have to wait for the bus which comes like every 30mins:S Played with the mini othello set on his car. Haha..so cool.

Anyway, yeap so my day off is kind of wasted. Didnt manage to do much. Have to get back to my revision. All the best to me tomorrow. Have to work hard. Haha..luckily the test is at 6pm and my first lesson is at 2pm. Can sleep longer:P.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment