Went for lecture as usual. But this time was a bit different. I didn't have a good sleep last night. Was rushing my marketing assignment that I forgotten to do my Chemistry tutorial. So had to stay up till late at night to finish both the tutorial - mass and small group.
Had lunch with my friends again at the Science canteen. No time to travel to another canteen plus we are too lazy to do so. There's a lot of people at the canteen at that time so we were lucky enough to get a place. 5 of us squeeze in the 4-seater table.
Tried to study a bit at the Science Library before going for lesson. But there's only 15 mins for us. So we decided to discuss about the tutorial instead. Went to class. Everyone was already there. Questions were already assigned for them to present. So the 4 of us (Gerard, Iris, ZhiSheng and me) just sit at the corner and discuss among ourselves. Quite sad rite.
Haha..went for practical again. Since we were still early, we were to central forum to see what they have there. Decided there's nothing much so we made our way to S1A instead. There's really lack of study area there. We could hardly find any place for us to sit down and study. We went from level 2 till level 7:S
Practical class was fun but our TA wasn't talking much again as usual. And Dr. Chew actually told him to speak louder and clearer since he can't even hear anything. Today's lesson is on plants where we are suppose to calculate the number of plants with a certain phenotype. Guess who's in my group - haha..my lab partner's not in the same group as me. So sad. The TA so bad. So there's me, Cipto, Debra and the girl which ignore me!!! I haven't get to know what her name is yet. Maybe next week I'll go ask her. She's much nicer today. She actually start the conversation with me. So not bad not bad. Our practical ended early. We finish all the experiments by 4.20pm. But our TA refuse to let us leave the lab. He said there's no one else leaving yet. So we had to sit there and wait and wait. At about 4.45pm we asked him again and he still say no. We decided that we shall start packing our things first so when he say we may leave we can go out of the lab straight. We were quite bored there so since my friend brought her camera to school, we decided to take photos. Haha..I think we actually made too much noise that the TA next to our bench ask us to lower the volume:P Went to walk around the lab see what they have. Then we decided that we should go to the toilet. At least no need to sit in the lab and do nothing. We asked Dr. Chew if we could leave after completing our assignment. He said yes provided our TA finish discussing all the questions. So since our TA do not intend to discuss anything and we got nothing to ask him. We told him to let us off. Cipto even tried to convince him in Chinese. Haha..super funny. Finally he went to check with Dr. Chew. Haa..after so long. Then when he came back, we thought he's going to say we may leave. But he still insist on waiting for the other groups to leave first then we can leave. When the other group started packing, we wanted to go out of the lab and he stop us:S He say after they go out then we can go. So unfair!!!
So by the time, we manage to get out of the lab, there's like so many people waiting for the lift already. We walked down the stairs to the bus stop. Met Leo at PGP. He plan to help me on my marketing assignment. Had dinner at PGP canteen - vegetarian food. Tried to study for my chemistry test and I ended up watching tv and chatting. Haa..I think I really cannot sit in front of the computer. Haha..so he used my computer to do some research on the game console and draw Winnie the pooh. Let me see if I can find the picture. Maybe can post it up next time. Leo said that he's keeping track of how many people I'll chat with everyday. Haha..I also didn't realise I chat with so many people. Let me recall who they were:
Kelvin, Zi Yang, Jinfeng, Alex, EeLin, Joyce, Anthony, Hung Yang, Andrew, Michelle, Daniel, Mr Eugene and Leo. Haha..I think that's all right:P
So yeah!That's all I did. Quite a long day for me. Luckily my lesson on Tuesday's quite late and Tuesday's my daddy's BIRTHDAY!!!
Tiring Monday
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment