It's SUNDAY!

It's Sunday again!Have to wake up early for tuition. Left PGP around 8.30am and reach Pasir Ris at 10am. Did a lot of questions with Amos. Haha..I think this is the most productive session. But I still can answer 2 of the questions. And it is actually from my A-Level Paper last year:S So sad. I remember I was super happy after my paper last year coz I can do all the questions. But somehow I just dunno how to start that question.Hmm..

Finish tuition around 1.30pm. Had lunch at White Sands then went to Vivocity to meet my cousin. Shop shop till about 4++pm then came back to PGP. Jinfeng came over after his project meeting. Ate dinner with him at the old canteen. Finish eating around 7.15pm. Grab my notes and water bottle then meet Alex.

Got lost on the way to and fro West Coast Park. I have no idea where it is. Haven't been there before so I can't help much. After making a few turns finally we get to find the place. Walked around the park. So sad got no swing or see-saw for me to play:S Then the things I want to play got kids playing with it. Didn't get to play anything in the end. Just walk walk around the park. And there's no beach there. Just one big patch of sand in the middle. Then there was this group of foreign workers sitting at the grass patch so we decided to turn back. Went over to MacDonalds instead to study. Read 2 chapters of my biochem test for Friday. Still got 2 more to go (or is it 4..haha..i also not sure what is coming out) so must study more tomorrow. Hopefully can finish the first round tomorrow. Luckily it's a public holiday. So happy..

Reach back around 10+pm. Chat online and read emails. Haha..got super a lot of mails.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment