Just finished my biochem CA. Really tired. Had dinner with Gerard at YIH. What a bad timing to have test. Most of the food are already finish by the time we were there.
Biochemistry and Biomolecules paper wasn't that hard after all. Prof Too and Dr Deng gave the answers after the test and I realised I had a lot of careless mistake. Was aiming to score at least 18/20 but now the best I can manage is 16/20 thanks to my silly mistakes.
I should have read the questions properly and be more careful in my calculations.
Played a few rounds of games with Leo. Finally I manage to win him in one game!! Solitaire showdown was almost draw. But I still can't figure out how to win in hexic:S.
Hmm..I think I'll need a new mouse..my computer can't detect mine:S so sad
Biochem CA1
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment