I've got the letter from ICA asking me to apply for Permanent Resident. I'm not sure whether I should apply or not since my school fees are now paid for. Anyway, daddy told me to scan the letter for him so he could have a look at it. Mummy was telling me I should go ahead and apply. Anyway I don't think I'll be able to submit the form this year coz they need parent's signature. So have to wait till I get back to Malaysia. And that reminds me I better go check out the tickets for me to go back end of the year. I don't want to end up no place to stay and I really miss home so don't want to miss the chance to go back.
Oh and I manage to find this in one of the folder while saving the scanned documents!!.bmp)
I guess now I know why Winnie the Pooh is yellow. Haha..it don't look good in blue. No matter what I still thinks it's cute:P
Should I apply?
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment