Marketing Assignment::S

Met Jade early in the morning to go to Pasir Ris with me. She'll be meeting her secondary school friends there and as for me, I'm going for tuition. We were still early when we reached the MRT station so we decided to go and walk around at White Sands. Most of the shops are still close so went to FairPrice instead.

Finish my tuition at 12pm. Had lunch with Mr Eugene at the food court there. I had clay pot noodles:P Chat for quite some time. Haha..we were talking about PW and how he told his students not to do survey. So cheating. That reminds me of the amount of work we did for our PW. Haa..feel so sad thinking about it. Anyway, I think I was a good experience. Although many people thinks that it is a waste of time, to me it is really a good experience to go out and see how many projects are done at a lower level. Going on the street to interview the shop owners, passing out survey to passer-by, collating the data, I really learn a lot from it.

After lunch, I wanted to go to the library to complete my marketing assignment but the library in Pasir Ris was super packed. Went over to Tampines Regional Library instead but it was equally bad. I think it's exam season and everyone is there studying for O Level and A Level. Manage to find a seat but there's no power plug so after about 1 hour plus my laptop ran out of battery.

Had dinner at Century Square before heading back to PGP to complete my assignment. Hopefully I'll be able to finish everything before I sleep. I've yet to study for my test on Thursday and I really need the time to do so. Can't waste so much time on this assignment.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment