My new TA...

Just came back from school and the fire alarm starts ringing.. Haih..make me walk 4 storeys down and 4 storeys up..and as we were walking down, there's like so many people staring at our block. Then we realise that it's only our block where the alarm is triggered! Anyway, it stopped quite soon and here I am back in my room.

Haha..we had genetics practical again today and most of the things we do, I have already done them during my attachment at TLL. So it's a bit boring. And what's worse, our new TA hardly speaks more than 20 words!!! I certainly miss our previous TA. Anyway, our practical is on
Drosophila Melanogaster and we are suppose to look at the appearance and distinguish the sex of the flies. Very boring.

Besides our usual practical, we were asked to be test subject for a research paper. So we need to provide DNA samples. We were given salt solution and we are suppose to gargle it to obtain cells. After that, they did a skin prick test for allergies. Arr..super itchy. They applied histamine, and some dust mites sample solution on our hand and measure the diameter of the red spot. Oh and we need parental consent for that since most of us are under 21, so we asked Bryan to help be our guardian. Haha..super funny. Quote "Grace: Thanks daddy!"

Started the day by going to YIH early in the morning to collect the tripod for today's Bizcom Bazaar coverage then went to Science Library to print my lecture notes then attended Chem Lecture then rush over to central forum for the coverage. And when I was there, they told me that the performance only starts at 1pm. Super angry lorr. Make me rush all the way there and have to waste 1 hour waiting. Anyway, Guoqi came and took over the coverage from me. Hehe..thanks..thanks..so I went back to Science to have lunch with my usual group of friends. VERY hungry.

Finish my lunch at around 2+pm. Then we went to look for LS Lab 1. Manage to find out that it is actually at S1A. So took a bus there. Haha..I know, it's super near but I'm just lazy to walk. Sat outside the lab till 3pm.

Had dinner in Science canteen again. Haha..Zhisheng and I regretted for coming back to Science. We could have took the bus to another canteen. Met Gerard at the canteen. He gave me a lift home after our dinner. Super tiring day. And I realise I have to do the coverage for tomorrow's event again. All because of the wrong timing given by the Bizcom people.

Alright, I should get back to work now. :P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment