Happy Deepavali

Happy Deepavali and Happy Holiday to all my friends!!

Today's super fun. Finally manage to cook nice pasta (ok maybe not that nice but at least nicer than all the other time). Asked Jade to come over and eat with me. But my clustermate was using the kitchen so we had to eat in my room - malay style. Haha..super funny. I made Carbonara for her. A bit too watery but still nice. Then we had orange for dessert. We wanted to eat ice-cream but then didn't buy. So just settle for fruits. I think the last time I had ice-cream was 3 weeks ago when they gave free ice-cream at central forum.


Studied a bit in the afternoon. Then when I was about to go out to meet my cousin. It started raining. Luckily there's shelter all the way until his house. Was there talking to him. He manage to get to the top class in his level. Congrats!! So happy for him. His friends came over to give him a surprise birthday party. Oh no! I felt so bad because I totally forgotten that his birthday is around the corner. Didn't get him anything. Since he'll most probably be spending most of the time with his friends, my aunt ask me if I want to go out. Then my cousin said that he will call his cousin to come accompany me. Haha..yea so in the end instead of meeting my cousin for dinner, I met my cousin's cousin. Hmm..counted as my cousin also la..haha..I only went out with him twice before this. The first time we went for lunch near his house and the other time was go for movie and shopping at Plaza Singapura.

He reach at about 6+pm. Then the first thing he sees me, he ask "How come didn't go dating today?" =S Haa..so bad. Read my blog and anyhow assume. Anyway I also tease him back why he so free, didn't accompany his girlfriend. We went out for dinner at about 7+pm. He treat me to Penang Seafood Hor Fun. Super expensive. One bowl's like $8.90 and there's not much seafood inside. He said next time don't go eat already. When we were eating he asked me if I learnt how to swim already. Haa..super embarassing coz I think it was 2 years ago I told him I'm going to learn but until now I still can't swim. He said next time can go over and play then he teach me. Then we went to walk walk. Hoping to get something for my cousin. He bring me to the phone shop. Haa..I told him I don't think I can afford to buy a phone for my cousin. Then he was like, "Who said buying for him? Buy for yourself la." Blek..I don't need to change my phone! Still in good working condition although sometimes it's jam and can't be on. But still looks good. Then we went to toy shop. Haha..ended up playing there and still didn't manage to buy anything. Finally, I decided to get him a story book since he like to read a lot. And since I didn't get anything for Mei Mei, he suggested we get her earrings. I also dunno why but he said she wanted to buy recently. Well, I guess he's closer to her than I am. So we went to chose. Bought a dolphin and butterfly and he said he give me the star one. Hehe..so I also got present:P

And as usual I said I sleepy already (I didn't have afternoon nap today!) Then he said I lazy. Never exercise that's why get so tired easily. Waa..so bad kept teasing me. Anyway, we went back to my cousin's house to play. My cousin's and his friends went out so we can use the TV to play Wii. Haha..so fun. Say I didn't exercise so I made him play all the different kind of sports with me. Played tennis, golf, bowling, shooting and many many more. Oh we played Super Mario too. Somehow not sleepy anymore.

We left my cousin's house at about 10pm. Took a bus back to NUS. Haa..have to walk past the back gate. Quite scary to walk at night. So I was like walking super fast hoping to get back to my room asap. Haha..Mr Tan messaged me. This was what he said:
'Mr Tan is concerned that a student of his always falls asleep when working on an assignment. He fells that there is a need for closer monitoring of the student's progress. Student by the name of Chin Fui San is to be detained in a library of her choice for a minimum of three hours, without the possibility of posting bail.'
For a moment I thought he sent the message to the wrong person. Then when I read the last sentence I was shocked. Anyhow give me detention:S

That's all for today.

'It would be selfish to feel sad or negative about my problems. I just have to be very appreciative of everything I have been given.'

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Leo said...

Play play play, nv study de. Haha wait ur next test got average dont blame ppl hor. Haha.

fuisan said...

Eh so bad..I haven't take the test u curse me:S *cry cry*

Post a Comment