If you think you are beaten, you are;
If you think you dare not, you don't!
If you'd like to win, but you think you can't,
It's almost certain you won't.
If you think you dare not, you don't!
If you'd like to win, but you think you can't,
It's almost certain you won't.
If you think you'll lose, you're lost;
For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow's will;
It's all in the state of mind!
For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow's will;
It's all in the state of mind!
If you think you're outclassed, you are;
You've got to think high to rise.
You've got to be sure of yourself
Before you'll ever win the prize.
You've got to think high to rise.
You've got to be sure of yourself
Before you'll ever win the prize.
Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man;
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the person who thinks he can!
Yay! Its study break but the weather is not making it conducive to study. My room is like a mini sauna. You can really sweat it all out by just sitting at the table. I wish my fan is much nearer to the table and not the bed:S so warm so warm!To the stronger or faster man;
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the person who thinks he can!
I haven't really finished revising for all my subjects. Having so many open book exams is totally not good. So many things to read and understand because you won't really have much time to flip the pages and I doubt you can really find the answers but there's too much to read - because it's an open book exam, you are expected to be able to find the answers (although the tutor might not have teach).
So far, I manage to complete half of my biz law and half of accounting. Ha-ha..I always do things halfway, it's just too boring studying the same subject over and over again - need some change. Anyway, I hope I will complete revising for accounting today. Then can start of microeconomics real soon. This is the subject that I have least confidence in.
I was supposed to go down to the study room or library today but I woke up late and the weather isn't that bad today. I think it rained this morning. So when I woke up at 7am, it's very cooling, very nice to sleep and I crawl back into my bed. He-he..so yeap..I'm back in my room studying, with my bed tempting me to sleep once in awhile..well, I can't help it, the fan is there..Ha-ha..okay I'm just giving myself excuses.
I was in the library yesterday and it was super packed. I haven't really seen so many people in the library and study room before. Everyone's studying hard. I guess I have to also. :P







0 comments:
Post a Comment