Yippee..no more assignments, no more CA, no more tutorials to do..wait..maybe not..one more tutorial to go..statistics:S but i will finish it later..hehe
Tuesday was the day to submit the report for our accounting module. I volunteered to print and submit it since I will have no lessons except for a one hour tutorial. I thought I knew where is the place to submit it but it was totally unexpected. I thought there will be a box place in front of the office for us to put it inside. That's what Ms Belinda told us. But the place was actually an office which we have to enter - office similar to that of a professor room - and pass it to the person. I was wandering around looking for a box which is as big as a room..haih..silly me..met Zi Jian my tutorial classmate there. He went to submit their group's report too. We took quite some time before deciding to knock and enter the room because there were no sign indicating that's the submission venue.
After lunch, I went for tutorial and back to PGP. I was supposed to go for an interview too but never mind, there's some misunderstanding and it's postponed. So I will go over later. Was a bit disappointed but then as least someone is happy.
Was busy rushing to prepare my presentation slides and report at night. Manage to finish the report during IGC meeting and came back to do the slides. Sleepy and tiring.
And today's the presentation day. And I was LATE! Arr..I overslept. Woke up at 8.50 am and I got a shock. I so so so late:S Luckily I wasn't one of the presenter today. But I think we didn't handle the Q&A very well. Quite disappointing. And worse, we got below average again for our assignment. So in conclusion, I scored below average for my midterm, below average for the first assignment and below average for the second assignment. There's a lot of catching up I need to do before the finals. I guess our way of working with the assignment wasn't good enough. I don't know. I do not blame my groupmates for that. I have the responsibility to check the answers for them too.
Haih..today's just an unlucky day. I need more luck to get through my interview. Lots of luck!!!
Finally..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment