Terrible Tuesday

Alright..I finally got back my laptop this morning. My series of bad luck started since my marketing group presentation. We did our project on Build-A-Bear Workshop. And Ms Canley said she enjoyed the presentation especially the cute power point slides but our reporting format was a bit messy. We didn't answer some of the questions accurately and some didn't even answer at all. Our SWOT analysis part was incorporated into the report and she didn't want that. She wanted a separate heading. That was really horrible. I think we will not do very well for it. So have to work harder for our individual assignment. Came back to hostel for dinner after the presentation.

But that's not the end to my series of unlucky event. Went home to continue doing my lab report. I have 1 lab report due on Monday and 1 on Wednesday and another 2 assignments to complete. So I was busy rushing my reports and assignments and chatting that it suddenly went into hibernate mode. My laptop ran out of battery so I tried to us the AC adaptor. To my horror, I can't power on my laptop!! Arrgh so sad.

I can't send my laptop for repair on Wed as I'll have lesson from 9am till 6pm. So went to the Acer buliding on Thu. Leo accompanied me there. After sending my laptop for repair, there's nothing much I can do. So we decided to go to Jurong East instead. Went and walk around IMM.

Came back to PGP for dinner and slept early coz there's nothing for me to do.

Met Jinfeng and Cynthia for lunch. The went to Science to meet Leo. He borrowed me his laptop so I can at least complete one of the lab report. I finished my Chem report which is due on Wednesday first instead of Genetics.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment