Sleepy but happy:P

I'm so happy..Hai Bee came over and visit me today. We had a nice chat together till about 3am. Although I feel very sleepy now (only 4hrs of sleep) but I think it's all worth it. Didn't catch up with her for so long. Maybe since uni started. We are in the same faculty but didn't even meet for once and she's busy with hall activities. So it's so nice that she visit me.

I also had a nice long chat with Evelyn, my dear friend. Haha..in case you are thinking who am I referring to on my msn message, it's her!! She's really my best buddy in school and I don't think anyone can replace her.Although I have close friends in JC, it was nothing compare to the time we had in secondary school. We do almost everything and anything together. Go to school together. Hang out together. Go for lessons together. Eat together. Walk home together. Study together. Play together. I really miss those days. I miss hanging out at your house. I miss talking to you about anything and everything that I feel like talking to and thank you for always being there for me. I know at times you are busy but you never failed to cheer me up when I'm sad, guide me when I'm lost. I think we were even closer than my sister and I. Love ya lots. Hope everything is fine for you there and I do look forward in meeting you end of the year.

Alright, back to what I was doing the night before. Went to central library to try to study. Haha..did a bit of marketing and then a bit of chemistry and a bit of biochem. I realise there's not much food in school on weekends. Reminder to self: Shuttle bus B terminates it's service at 7pm and weekend. Don't waste time waiting. Yea, we were waiting for the shuttle bus for like 15mins and it never come. Suddenly realise that maybe the service ended for the day. And true enough there's no more bus B. So had dinner at MacDonalds instead.

Thank you my dear friends for always there to support me, accompanying me when I'm sad, encouraging me when I'm down, taking care of me and listening when I need someone to talk to. Take care. See you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment