Okie i got nothing much to blog about these few days..feel very lazy to do so..Haha..
Today's lesson are like usual where we just did mass tutorial and for marketing Prof Ang gave us some mock questions to try. Then went to VPC room to do archiving. Haa..have to export the same video like 4-5 times because the programme was faulty. Everytime after exporting I realise either the video cannot be played or there's the logo of the software appearing in the middle of my video. And each time the exporting is about 45 mins - 1hour. Can imagine how long I took to do that Kent Ridge Ministerial Forum archive. Still got ISN and Halloween. So in the end have to do until about 9.30pm and Christopher the NUSSU Logistic Head even went home. Haha..so I have to go look for him tomorrow to return the keys to him:S
Archiving, archiving
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment