I did a lot of things today! Super happy but whenever I think of the amount of things I still have to study..haih..felt that I have wasted a lot of time. Woke up early in the morning then cooked my porridge, fried chicken and vegetable. Hmm..quite a heavy breakfast but it was nice. Haha..finish eating about 10+am. Then did my laundry and study a bit of chemistry. Finished 2 chapters. Still got 8 more chapters to go. At the rate I'm going, don't think I'll be able to finish studying for all the modules before exam. Have to work harder.
Pack my lunch at about 1.30pm. Ate lunch while watching Yakitate Japan. Was watching while eating my breakfast too. Haha..and I watched all the episodes. Then played a bit of computer game. Hmm..I know that's something I'm not suppose to be doing at this point of time but I just played=S That's why a lot of time wasted. Discuss the DNA contest thing with Bryan and finally we submitted the project. It's quite a waste of time too as it will not be graded. Just for the fun of doing. Haha..the project we came up with totally doesn't make sense but didn't have the time to think and refine it so just submit =P
13/11/2008 - Thursday
After our lecture, we went to Lerk Thai for lunch. Didn't know what to eat there. Andrew suggested we just try some of the food. That's why we all go there. Oh and before we actually step into the car, Andrew accidentally stepped on an ant's nest. Haa..and we were like scratching in the car coz the ants bite us. Luckily there's only a few. Most of it were on his slipper and a few crawl to the rear and got on us. Went to YIH after lunch to meet the photographers and videographers for the Y2J concert.
14/11/2008 - Friday
I've got no lesson today. Cooked lunch and went out to Science to meet my lab partner to give her the lab report. Then went to Engineering to get the VPC room's key from Guoqi and walked to YIH to get the video camera from Phan Shei. Transferred the videos for archiving into the computer. Sometimes I was wondering if being in VPC is really taking up too much of my time. There's a lot of things I need to do for every event - from filing up the coverage request form to assigning photographers to liaising with the organisers to collection of equipments to returning equipments to archiving to completing of coverage request form to submission of photos/videos to organiser. That's really time consuming. I don't really mind doing it but when there's a few coverage request coming together and near to exam it can be quite hectic. Anyway, I'm glad to have completed the last coverage before the exam and what's left are just archiving which I'll only do after the exam. Went to Holland Village and tried the Xiao Long Pau. It's very small compared to what I thought it is going to be. Haha..just maybe slightly bigger than wanton. But it taste better than wanton. Had friend rice too. Super filing. Very very full. Thanks for the dinner. Really nice.
Study! Study!
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment