I went to YIH at about 11am. Thought I was late. Luckily the bus came soon and manage to reach YIH by 11.20am. I tried to check my e-mail this morning if anyone signed up to do today's coverage. But no one did. So I went to school preparing to do the coverage on my own. I can't really remember the people that I'm suppose to meet at BTC so I was a bit worried hoping someone would go with me. Moreover, I have not been to BTC before! I don't want to get lost there. Haa..so when I reached the VPC room, Guo Qi was already there doing his project. He told me that he'll accompany me there today! Yippee! So happy, don't need to go alone. Kim Hung was abled to join us too.
He told me that we'll take the 12.06pm bus to BTC and reach there about 12.30pm. Meanwhile we tried to convert the videos for Bizcom Halloween. Totally forgotten to check the time then when it was 12.04pm, we ran out of the room hoping to catch the bus. Manage to reach the bus stop in time but the bus is no where to be seen. After waiting for awhile, a bus came and we thought maybe there's delay. It came about 12.15pm. But the bus actually made one turn and head back to Kent Vale! Arr..so in the end we only manage to catch the 12.36pm bus and reach BTC at 1pm. Wow..BTC is really nice. Looks more like a university than Kent Ridge Campus.
Tried to contact Foo Kin but he was still in a meeting so we just walk around taking photographs. Oh and I realise BTC and Botanic Gardens is very close. Haa..so cool. Next time can take the bus and walk there.Started to take photos for the NUSSU Council at 1.30pm. And I recognise a few of them from the NUSSU Dinner the other time. So it wasn't that bad after all. Finish at about 2.40pm. Packed up and realise that there's no more shuttle bus. Walked out to take 151 instead. Reached NUS about 3+pm. Super tired and hungry. Ate lunch and came back to PGP.
Photoshoot at BTC
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment