Unlucky?!

Today's the last lesson for my tuition. Amos will be having his 'A' Levels tomorrow. All the best to him.

Hmm..today's quite an unlucky day for me. Went out of my room at 8.50am. Reach PGP bus stop at 9am and the shuttle bus just left. So I have to wait for another bus. Manage to get onto A2 at about 9.15am. Stop at Central Library and I thought I was very lucky as bus 96 was just behind. I know that my Ezlink card ran out of value so I prepared coins. Took the bus. I'm not sure if it's me who is rushing but I really feel that the uncle drove quite slow. I was hoping to reach Clementi MRT before 9.35am so that I won't be late for my tuition. In the end I reach Clementi at 9.50am. Waa take almost an hour to go Clementi from NUS. So long. Should have just taken 143 or 183 from PGP.

When I was about to top up my Ezlink I realise it's missing. It's not in my wallet neither was it in my bag. I tried to search for it for awhile then I decided maybe I left it in my room. So when I was about to buy the standard ticket, I was so unlucky again!! I don't have small change. I only have $50 with me as I already used all my coins for the bus. I queued up to exchange for smaller change and the uncle told me he don't have enough change for me, he said he only have enough for $20. He suggested I buy an Ezlink card. I didn't want to and I don't think there's a need for it. I went to withdraw $20 from the ATM, queued up again to change for money and he gave me $10 in coins!! He had enough $2 notes but he refuse to give me. So I had no choice but to take the $1 coins. FInally bought my ticket and took MRT to Pasir Ris. Super sleepy and fell asleep on the train.

Reached Pasir Ris at about 10.45am. I was already 15mins late for tuition. Luckily I told Amos that we'll start at 10.45am so I'm not exactly late but imagine if he wanted the lesson to be at 10.30am. I'm already late. Anyway, it's the last lesson and no more next time. Haha..lesson ended at 12.45pm.

Went to Jurong East to have lunch. Had mixed rice (fish, egg and vegetables), quite nice. Made my way to Jurong East library with Mr Tan. The library is really big. Got lots of books and comics. Haha..I went there to read comics. Was planning to do my marketing project but it's halfway done and my laptop ran out of battery. So can't do anything and since I'm there already I shall just explore a bit.

Left the library at around 5.40pm. Went to walk around the area and there's actually 4 coffee shops around. Had dinner at Astons. Then took a bus back to PGP. Took bus 183 and I have no idea what's the route the bus will take so was trying to pay full attention while talking on the phone. Decided that I cannot multitask and hang up the call. When the bus reach Clementi, I was a bit more relax. And I met Michelle on the bus so I guess I'm not that unlucky after all. At least now there's someone to walk back with me.

Michelle shared with me half of her papaya too. So I had desserts today. Haha..nice nice. I guess I was just a bit unlucky in the morning. I'm still lucky so have lots of great friends who will always stand by me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment