Yay! Finally the last test is over. I was really unprepared for today's test. Haven't even finish studying when I step out of my room. Anyway, I've check the answers already and overall I think we wouldn't have done badly. It was an open book, open discussion, basically open everything kind of test. So I was sitting in between Gerard and Mun Lok. Ellene suggested that coz she said the people with laptop should be sitting at the side (easier to write). So 5 of us was in a row (Jin Rong was beside Mun Lok). Haha..we were quite 'smart' in trying to finish all the 4 questions in the allocated time. So when Dr Chew was distributing the test papers, Gerard and Ellene chose to do question 3 first, Mun Lok, Jin Rong and I did question 2 and Bryan and Benjamin did question 1.
Haha..when we flip open the paper, we were quite shock:P Question 2 is super easy. Haha..so lucky for us. Because it's easy we manage to work on question 4 before they finish their question. Then we started our open discussion. Haa..didn't really use the textbook and laptop also. Basically like what Dr Chew said, we won't even have time to search for the answers. So after finishing 2 and 4, got some hint from Bryan to do question 1. Haha..by then there's only 15mins left for us to complete. Super rush. And the idea of leaving question 3 till the end was really not a wise decision. We hardly understand what the question wanted. Luckily Gerard told me the basic concept and somehow manage to write out the answers.
Anyway, whatever it is. I'm just so glad it's over. Now just have to worry about finals. Oh, I went to school at about 1pm. Met Mun Lok and Ellene to collect our Mr Bean voucher. Haha..after exam we shall go there together. Then went to collect of Biochem lab report. My lab partner took ours without even telling me. Haa..so bad! She make me print one lor. Then just keep it=S.Haha..anyway I told her to bring it for me tomorrow. I hope she remembers. We also went to check if our Biochem results are out yet.
Had lunch at Science Canteen. I had claypot noodles today. Haha..quite short queue. Maybe because it was late already. We ate at around 1.30pm. Jin Rong and Gerard joined us later for Biochem lecture. Today Dr Swami told us another 'Life's like that" story. Haha..and that's the last one we will hear for this year. He also taught us something that's not in our syllabus - virology. It's more for general knowledge. Learnt that in JC before this.
Had dinner with Bryan, Mun Lok, Jin Rong, Andrew and Gerard. 5 of us had crispy dory with spaghetti. Haha..there isn't much food left in the canteen when we finish our test. Jin Rong had laksa instead. He was waiting for us with his bowl of laksa there. Hehe.. the plate that I got had a bigger piece of fish=P. We had quite a long dinner. Finish around 8+pm. Chat about all the lecturers and Bryan tried to imitate some of them:P Super funny. Then we also talked about our JC life. The teachers we had. Haa..it's so fun in JC now that we think of that. And I miss PE lesson!! I need to exercise. Haha..ouu..also talk about life in PGP. Jin Rong's interested to stay in PGP the next semester. Yay! Means next time got more people to go dinner with me:P Anyway I had lots of fun. Dinner was nice. We haven't had a large group for dinner for quite some time.
Oh before Gerard drove us back, I remembered to post my letter. Haha..hopefully John won't scold me for the late reply. Yup..have to study hard now! Exams are really near. Next week=S
Haha..when we flip open the paper, we were quite shock:P Question 2 is super easy. Haha..so lucky for us. Because it's easy we manage to work on question 4 before they finish their question. Then we started our open discussion. Haa..didn't really use the textbook and laptop also. Basically like what Dr Chew said, we won't even have time to search for the answers. So after finishing 2 and 4, got some hint from Bryan to do question 1. Haha..by then there's only 15mins left for us to complete. Super rush. And the idea of leaving question 3 till the end was really not a wise decision. We hardly understand what the question wanted. Luckily Gerard told me the basic concept and somehow manage to write out the answers.
Anyway, whatever it is. I'm just so glad it's over. Now just have to worry about finals. Oh, I went to school at about 1pm. Met Mun Lok and Ellene to collect our Mr Bean voucher. Haha..after exam we shall go there together. Then went to collect of Biochem lab report. My lab partner took ours without even telling me. Haa..so bad! She make me print one lor. Then just keep it=S.Haha..anyway I told her to bring it for me tomorrow. I hope she remembers. We also went to check if our Biochem results are out yet.
Had lunch at Science Canteen. I had claypot noodles today. Haha..quite short queue. Maybe because it was late already. We ate at around 1.30pm. Jin Rong and Gerard joined us later for Biochem lecture. Today Dr Swami told us another 'Life's like that" story. Haha..and that's the last one we will hear for this year. He also taught us something that's not in our syllabus - virology. It's more for general knowledge. Learnt that in JC before this.
Had dinner with Bryan, Mun Lok, Jin Rong, Andrew and Gerard. 5 of us had crispy dory with spaghetti. Haha..there isn't much food left in the canteen when we finish our test. Jin Rong had laksa instead. He was waiting for us with his bowl of laksa there. Hehe.. the plate that I got had a bigger piece of fish=P. We had quite a long dinner. Finish around 8+pm. Chat about all the lecturers and Bryan tried to imitate some of them:P Super funny. Then we also talked about our JC life. The teachers we had. Haa..it's so fun in JC now that we think of that. And I miss PE lesson!! I need to exercise. Haha..ouu..also talk about life in PGP. Jin Rong's interested to stay in PGP the next semester. Yay! Means next time got more people to go dinner with me:P Anyway I had lots of fun. Dinner was nice. We haven't had a large group for dinner for quite some time.
Oh before Gerard drove us back, I remembered to post my letter. Haha..hopefully John won't scold me for the late reply. Yup..have to study hard now! Exams are really near. Next week=S







1 comments:
Hope u r on schedule in finishing reading all the required topic n do the neccessary preparation. Take care.
Post a Comment