Time to open all my presents..I hope I opened everything.
From Zi Yang..
From Yuewen, my JC buddy
From EeLin..another of my fav pooh:P
From My Sister, although I have already started to use it long long ago
From Jinfeng..pineapple tarts..one of my fav. new year goodies
From Leo..Initially I thought the pyramid thing was peanut:P
Winnie the Pooh card from Eugene..Nice drawing!
Goodies from Alex
And the song dedication by Sanva on class 95 :D
Of course not forgetting all who wished me Vera, Jun Ming, Fui Teen, Jason, Jade, Zi Yang, Xin Ying, Bryan, Stacey, Xiu Jin, Alex, Daddy, Ghazi, Michelle, Abigail, Cheryl, Jing Qiang, Anthony, Jinfeng, Sanva, Sherry, Yuewen, Alicia, Jessie, Pei Sem, Sook Eng, Hui Chuan, Chui Keng, Samuel, Tash, Sunny, Joyce, Sin Yee, Hai Bee, Petrina, Win Jean, Shawn, Suraini, Mahita, Yung, Zhiying, Amantha, Eviie, Le Dung, Sueann, Candice, May Lau, Sing Wei, Mr Chu, Santono, Eugene, Natassha, Joanne, Andrew, Jacklyn, Jin Yew, June, May Ooi, Hwee Ling, Sweet Yee, Choy Koon, Awatif, Iris, Zhisheng, Jian Sheng, Ximin, Cynthia, Chee Yoong, Fei Hoai, Ardi, Evelyn Chin. I hope I didn't miss out anyone. Sorry if I did. Thank you very much. So happy although I just spent the whole day with lectures after lectures.
"Friendship grows out of chance
meeting a mere glance & then a smile
&touches the heart in more ways than one!"
Isn't it great how we have grown
from being perfect strangers to who we're today!
I am so fortunate to have found a wonderful friend like you!
meeting a mere glance & then a smile
&touches the heart in more ways than one!"
Isn't it great how we have grown
from being perfect strangers to who we're today!
I am so fortunate to have found a wonderful friend like you!







0 comments:
Post a Comment