Accounting lecture was very interesting today. The lecturer not only gave us angpaus but also sang CNY song and gave out gold coins at the same time. Very entertaining. I like the lecturer. Haha..he said he don't have the super power to make people fall asleep during lecture and I think indeed he don't.
The canteens are getting very packed. The lunch queue was super long but luckily we manage to get our food fast. Went for the Statistics tutorial after lunch. We finish the lesson in about 30-40 minutes. Haha..it was free for me all the way till 4pm. So I decided to go back PGP and have a nap. Super tiring these days probably because having CCAs till quite late.
Went over to Engineering to mend the booths for IGC. But I think I didn't do as much as I did last Wednesday. :P I had dinner at the Engineering canteen then rush off to another CCA - SAVE. Met them at YIH then walk over to Science, around Science. Finish at about 7pm. Then we went over to Staff Club and finally dismiss at 7.30pm so I went over to MPSH 4 for IGC.
We had our committee meeting too so in the end left MPSH 4 at about 10.20pm. If there's no committee meeting, I think I will most probably be back by 9pm :D Got to sleep early. Morning lesson tomorrow.
CCAs!!!
Posted by
fuisan
|
Labels:
NUS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment