Econs Grouping

Yay! I got nice groupmates for my managerial economics module:P At least I think they are nice, we can get along quite well. Hope we will have a great time working together. Our first assignment will be released this weekend. And the most interesting thing is all of us come from different faculties; Engineering, Arts, Business and Science. We didn't manage to get the topic that we wanted to do, the tutor just refuses to pick our Group name. So we have to settle for the last topic which is yet to released.

I think I'm quite lucky, so far all my project groups are really nice. I enjoy working with them. Physics groupmates are super hardworking..hehe..sometimes I feel quite bad not being able to contribute much but they are just really helpful. I haven't started working with my Biz Law group yet, our first assignment will be tomorrow and we are Group 1 so see how things will go. So far only know one person well enough, Steve. That's quite good considering I don't even know anyone from the same tutorial group. Will get to know the rest of them soon, there's 8 of us all together.

We had our Physics group meeting at 1pm and manage to finalise quite a lot of things. Now is just the information gathering part. Haha and I feel so hardworking - first time going to library to do research and borrow books:P

Also had a short meeting with Guoqi at Science Canteen regarding the upcoming coverage. Hmm am I too occupied with CCA? Haa..I totally forgotten to collect the money from the IGC booth at Engineering today. So sorry..too busy.

Anyway, we have another lecturer for Biodiversity. Yay! At least I think I understand more things now. Continue to study hard:D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment