InkHeart

Went to VivoCity to watch InkHeart today. Quite a nice movie. Ha-ha..I wish I also can be like the characters. I want to travel into Hundred Acre Woods. Hehe..then can go hug the real pooh bear! Hmm but I didn't understand one part of the movie. How come the mother was not in the book? How come she can't talk? Did they mention in the movie? Not too sure..maybe I fell asleep at the time but as far as I remembered they didn't really explain. Hee:P Never mind la..I think the girl is so smart. I wish I can write like her too. Can think of the storyline right on the spot.

Had lunch at Food Republic before going for movie. I was wondering how come VivoCity seems so empty on a weekend. I went there yesterday but it was super packed. Do people prefer to go out at night these days? Ha-ha..maybe:D

I did my laundry early in the morning. Woke up at 7am to wash my clothes but the dryers wasn't working. The coin box is full so we can't insert anymore coins into in. So in the end, I have to hang my clothes all around the room to dry them. Luckily this week I don't have that many clothes since weekend and Monday was at home.

And yes..I enjoyed myself :P Thanks for the presents and treat!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Matt Chin Chee Yoong said...

err.... the mother got read in the book when he read capricon, basta and dustfinger out.. then the other silvertongue who cant talk properly read he out.. since he cant talk properly all the character that come out from his reading isnt perfect.. blur la jie

Post a Comment