Its worth it!

Today's the photoshoot for all NUSSU Sub-Comm. Hehe..and I was lucky enough to be part of it. It's so fun thinking that we'll be visiting the studio and have our photographs taken by professional photographers. Haha..not many chance in a lifetime. I mean why would we want to pay so much just to have photos taken rite:P

We were supposed to meet 9.15am at Little India MRT. But somehow, it's hard for everyone to wake up so early. Haha..we were all late, except for maybe Ximin:P Woke up at 7.30am and gave Guoqi a wake up call. Met at the bus stop at 8am, waited for quite awhile until I was wondering how come the bus stop was so empty before I remembered that the shuttle bus only operates from 9am on Sundays! Arrgh...so we had to walk all the way to YIH. Now I really admit that there are a lot of stairs and slopes in NUS. Super tired and sweaty by the time we reach YIH. Haha..and we forgotten to call Chris also:S Anyway we reached about the same time.

Packed 2 videocameras, 2 DSLRs and 2 tripods and set off to get a cab. Hehe..there was some function at staff club so are people coming in with cabs and we just stop one when it was about to exit from Staff Club. We saw Ximin on the road while travelling on the cab so we stop somewhere before the MRT and walked over to the studio. Haha..and we were super early so walked around to look for a place to have breakfast. I had mine before going:P

We weren't prepared for the photoshoot. Didn't put much thought into what we want to take and how we want to position ourselves. But it's ok. We are satisfied. Slack around the place and took some photos on our own.

Had lunch at Food Junction@Bugis. Then walked back to the studio to collect our equipments. I was super tired and sleepy by the time I came back to PGP. Showered and did my stats tutorial. Haha..Ee Lin asked me how to do question 4 yesterday but I think that's the only question I didn't know how to do. Hee..sorry.

I enjoyed my dinner. Super nice:P Thank you!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment