I'm starting to feel the stress this semester. There's abstract for our Physics project which due next week so that means lots of project meeting. Managerial econs group assignment is going to be due on the 16th but we have yet to start. The first test is also coming up very very soon. That will be 20% of my final score.
Just got my project group for accounting today. Because I was late for lesson, I had to join which ever group that didn't have enough members. Anyway, I think my group's not bad too - Malaysian, Thai, and Vietnamese. So I think I can learn a lot from them. The problem is we have no idea what we are suppose to do. Maybe wait for the topic to be release soon:P
My Biz law assignment is going to be due next week too. There's 8 of us in a group so it's quite hard to find common free time for meetings. I think we just have to try doing it on our own and compile it next week.
So effectively I have 4 groups for projects this semester - Biz law, Econs, Physic and Accounting. And Stats if the tutor decide to pick us to present the tutorial questions. So stress so stress.
I think I'm spending a lot of time for CCAs. Monday: My Roadmap meeting; Tuesday: SAVE and IGC; Wednesday: VPC; Thursday: VPC; Friday: Combined MC Meeting for Sports Club; Saturday: IGC. So I'm spending the whole week on CCA. Is it a sign that I'm suppose to let go some. I don't think I will be able to handle all of them well. Am I consider as "Jack of all trades, master of none"? At least I have the feeling I am.
What am I suppose to do? I think I should start listening and PRIORITISE. I can't have my finger in every pie.
PRIORITISE
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Maria Robinson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment