Yay..finally no more dealing with microscope. I thought I'll doing better with microscope having been through 2 months of research attachment in which I have to look at the microscope everyday, but I'm wrong. I'm still bad in using the microscope. Have to practice more. I'll need to use it more in the future. But for now..haha..I can forget about it first.
We had our first Field Trip around Kent Ridge, identifying the plants and animals. I didn't realise that there are so many different species around us. To me, all of them looks the same, providing shade and oxygen:P and of course food for other animals.
This is resam (Dicranopteris linearis) or I just call it ferns?
It was raining halfway through the walk but luckily Eelin brough umbrella. Ha-ha..I brought umbrella too but I left it in the lab, arr how silly! Luckily the rain stop not long after and we continue our 'hike'.
Had a short CA after that. Our TA told us we can find all the answers in the notes but it took me so long to find the answer for one question and some of it are not even in the notes. Arr..open book exams are horrible and I'm going to have 3 open book exams this semester. Good Luck:D







1 comments:
didn't anyone told you that open book test is harder compared to closed book test?? aiyo..now only you know ar? if its open book then you should realize mar...the lecturers where will let u find the answers so easily ge....
Post a Comment