1st Test for the Semester

Haa..Yeap, the semester started just 2 weeks and we had our first CA already. It's Microbiology. I had no idea what to answer for the paper. Totally blur. Nothing came to me. I have no idea how to spell the bacteria names. So in the end I think it was more of a mix and match exercise. I just write whatever I know and combine the names together. Hopefully I can get some marks out of it. Hehe..who knows that bacteria really exist rite:P Alright I think I did badly for that paper. So have to study harder to score for the other tests.

Had my first lecture at business today and I have a new friend..Hui Hui..She's so sweet and nice. Next time I don't need to go lecture alone or rather sit alone in lecture. Hehe..and I realise Qin Jin is also in the same lecture as me. Yay..more and more people that I know. I think lesson will be more fun with friends. Oh they were having some photoshoot in our lecture theatre so we were asked to fill up one part of the LT. Quite funny seeing how they want most of us to move to the empty portion of the LT and they have models too. Ha-ha..the lecturer didn't know about it so when the photoshoot was done and she said we can go back to anywhere we want to sit, she thought she scared those students away that they want to run home..Hehe..so funny:P

Today's also the last practical session with Anthony our Microbiology TA. He did quite a lot of dictation today which I can hardly write anything down. But nevermind, I don't think it's very important :D

Had dinner at Ghim Moh Food Centre. That's my first time going there although it's very near to NUS. We had chicken rice, the chicken's nice, very soft but I think the rice's a bit hard. Hehe..the one near grandpa's house taste nicer :P

Oh I also manage to catch up with Jin Yew after super super long. Haha..finally met him online today. Glad to know he's doing well. Wish him all the best. He's currently studying in KL. So might have chance to meet up when I'm back.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment