BSS Bazaar

This is the earliest I ever go to school since I entered university. Reach FOS at 8am. Why? Haha..I'm on duty for the Biological Sciences Society Bazaar. My duty slot is from 8am till 10am. But since the stores are mostly not opened at 8am all I need to do is just sit there and take care of the things while reading my notes. So was sitting there with Way Inn and Fish. They really taught me a lot of things like how to handle stores and how to make sure everything in the bazaar are going on smoothly.

10am. Time for statistic lecture. Hehe..I like this lecturer. She's very lively and enthusiastic. So the lesson is not that boring. After all, I really need to pay special attention to stats. My stats are horrible. Have to work hard and score well.

12pm. Lunch time. Had lunch with Benjamin, Bryan, Gerard, Mun Lok, and Eelin. After lunch, I went back to PGP to rest. And I was almost late for the Physics lecture at 2pm. Luckily Benjamin called me. Haha..I fell asleep!! Arr..luckily the lecture wasn't very important. Just an introductory lecture. I can hardly hear what the lecturer said. The LT is just too noisy or he's not speaking to the microphone.

After the lecture, I went over to YIH to pass Hasan the YOG Logo Launch DVDs. Then came back to Science to help out at the bazaar. This time I was selling things. Haha..not bad yea? And I was doing it with Michelle. Fun Fun Fun.

6.30pm. Meet for dinner at Engineering canteen. Haha..we really plan to travel to all faculty for food!. Went to Arts on Monday, Biz on Tuesday, Science for lunch and now Engineering!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment