I'm so proud of myself today. I manage to do so much in just one day. Hehe..ok la..maybe not a lot but I think I still spend my time well.
I did my mini spring-cleaning of my room. Swept and mop the whole room. Wipe the cupboards and table. Hehe..change my bedsheet. Do laundry. Iron clothes. Yeap..I haven't got my ironing board yet so I have to iron on my bed. Arr..if I go on ironing it's going to be super flat by the end of the semester. But my room is super clean and nice now except for my table which is in a big mess. I was doing my work then the wind blew and the papers flew.
I also bought my new year clothes today. Then pack my things to go back to KL tomorrow morning. Finish my statistic tutorial with a few blanks here and there but I considered it 90% done. Those that I left blank are those that I don't know how to do. Hehe..then did a bit of my lab report. Had a hard time trying to fit everything into 2 pages with double spacing and 1 inch margin. There are 4 experiments to cover. So can roughly gauge how much I can write and how much I need to write. Haha..it's still not done but don't care already. Continue when I come back.
I still have my Business Law tutorial and Financial Accounting tutorials to complete. Stress stress. How come so many tutorials to do at the same time. I need to complete at least one tutorial when I'm back in KL so i think it should be Biz Law since the questions are posted online.
I watched 2 movies today. Mamma Mia and Space Chimp. Haa..I'm just too bored in hostel. Most of my clustermates went home. So just a few of us left. I think less than 5. And the fire alarm just can't stop ringing. Haa..i think it's spoilt again. I still recall the first time when it rang, all of us made our way down. That was a mini fire if I'm not wrong. But now, I hardly see people bother. I think they should really do something about it. Cannot always give false alarm.
There's coverage request for NUSSU Bash tonight at Zouk. I just found out where that is and I realise it's not easily accessible. Next time must claim transport allowance. Hehe..I just remembered that they mentioned we are allowed to claim if the event is after 11pm. But today's should end around 10.30pm. So nothing for us.
CaptureNUS a videography competition organised by NUSSU VPC and supported by OSA is currently on. I wonder if I can take part. Hehe..the prize money's very attractive. $2500 for the 1st prize. Hmm..I'm not aiming for the 1st prize, consolation also I happy already:P cannot be greedy. Even if I can't join, I'm still proud of my club for organising this competition. I know everyone put in a lot of effort in it. I can't wait for the publicity video to be out:P
Take care everyone. Happy Holidays and Happy Chinese New Year!
And HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY JUNE!!!! I miss you. Hope I'll get to meet up with you during these few days.
You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes. - Winnie the Pooh
What a Wonderful Day
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment