Yes! I started to give tuition again but this time is not as far as in Pasir Ris, it's just at Taman Jurong. Hmm..quite hard to describe how to go there but I manage to find my way! Haha..yippee I didn't get lost..great achievement for myself *clap clap clap*
After my tuition, I decided to go VivoCity to get some groceries (stock up more food in my room) and have my lunch :P They were filming some show there and make it quite hard to walk since have to avoid the camera.
Came back to PGP to nap awhile then go out to uncle's house. Had dinner together with them. Uncle brought us to Tanglin Village - Dempsey Cluster, Long Beach Seafood. We had crab, prawn, mushroom, chicken, bean curd and fried baby squid! Haha..the baby squid taste like ikan bilis.
Went to Orchard to shop after dinner. Aunty bought me a shirt too. Yay!
Tuition Again!
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment