My Early 21st Birthday Celebration

Thank you all my friends for coming!! I really enjoyed myself. Thanks for all the surprise and presents and wishes and blessings. Most importantly is the chance to meet up with everyone after so so long.
Thanks mummy and daddy for organising the party for me. Don't really have much to say. It was so great getting to catch up with all the people who came. How I wish the night will never end..Ha-Ha..let the pictures do the talking. I don't have many photos though, mostly in my friends' camera. I guess they will upload it real soon (hehe remember to send to me too). So stay tune..
Okie, presents time....

This is from Ryan (the baby my mum babysits)

This is the card he drew..awww..so touched

From Lee Quin..

From Michelle..
From Luke..

From June..

From Juo Nan..

From Sandhya..

From Fui Peng's friend

From one of mummy's friend From Mrs Ong and Family

From Ah Yee..
And lots of angpaus from the neighbours and my mummy's friends..Thank you everyone..Hope to see you all again real soon.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

jaimie, fuiteen said...

hello...u should take out the gifts from the bags leh....show only the bags..haiz
where's my gift??? oh ya...ur using it alr...

fuisan said...

haha..i'll open it on 2nd Feb la..

Post a Comment