PR Application

Yay! I finally submitted my PR Application form today. So now just have to wait for the reply which takes about 3-6 months.

Reached ICA at 9.30am then queue up to take photographs. Not bad quite fast, by 9.50am I was already done so went up to level 5 to get my queue number. My appointment was supposed to be 10.15am. Meaning I was early and have to sit there to wait.
My queue number was A059. And guess who is my serving officer? Haha..it's Zhi Zhan. I would have never thought of meeting him there. Counter 17!! So surprising. So coincidental. He checked through all my documents and asked me where is my Uni result slip. Arr!!! I forgotten to print it out. And I forgotten to photocopy also. Haih...but luckily he gave me a slip of paper so the next time I go back I dont have to wait for the queue.

Made my way back to NUS to print the result slip and photocopy the student pass. I think I spend more time on travelling than at ICA. Haha..Reached back ICA at 12pm. Went to collect another queue ticket then look for Zhi Zhan. Hehe..cut queue a bit..lazy wait..Haa he didn't tell me I don't need to go get another ticket lor. Haih..but anyway the standard procedure is to get another queue ticket so nevermind.

Met Alex for lunch at Orchard. He wanted to go buy board games. Haha..but the place there sell quite expensive.
Ticket to ride which we played in NUS cost almost $100!!!!


If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.

- Winnie the Pooh -

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment