After a month of holiday, it's time to for me to come back to Singapore and get ready for a new semester. Left my house at 7am, daddy fetched me to the bus stop and mummy waited for me to board the bus.
5 hour journey....had breakfast on the bus, sleep, watch movie which I have no idea what the title is but it's quite scary..the husband wanted to kill the wife and a few years later she came back for revenge. Not too sure about the story line..fell asleep somewhere in the middle and woke up just to see the husband being killed..arrr...scary!!!
Reached Harbour Front Centre at 1pm. Came back to PGP, check-in and started to shift all the things back from Qin Jin's room to mine. Wow..there's really lots and lots of things. I wonder where I'm going to keep them after this sem ends.
Didn't manage to finish tidying up my room. Very tired. Went to the food centre opposite West Coast Plaza for dinner. Had fishball noodles :P
Back to Singapore
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment