Lunar New Year

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!
"New Year begins, let us pray, that it will be a year with new Peace, New Happiness, and abundance of new friends. God bless you throughout the new Year."

Went home on Sunday morning. My uncle came over to PGP to fetch me at about 9am. We did not really have much difficulty clearing the checkpoint though there was a queue. Manage to pass both checkpoints by 10am. Woohoo..the rest of the journey was either sleeping or eating.

My mummy cooked for our reunion dinner that night. We had steam chicken, prawn, pig trotters, vegetables, and soup. And I got my first angpau from Grandpa too..hehe..nice and special rite:P

Continued my movie marathon at night. Watch TV and chat online till almost 2am. Lion dance in the morning. Hehe..and I manage to get a nice shot of little Ryan posing in the living room. So cute and handsome rite..he gave me a great morning hug too..*hugs hugs*

We have lion dance at home almost every year. So cute also hor..haha..I manage to pet the lion when it was standing right in front of me. Scare me for a moment. Stand in front of me so long. Almost like going to eat me. Haha..I know it was trying to scare little Ryan and not me. Blek..I'm not scared anyway :P

And lots and lots of angpau for myself. Some of the more special angpau packets.Pooh bear and pooh angpau packets..so cute!!!!

Moo moo cow and my moo moo angpaus..hehe..my angpaus are a pair:P one blue male moo moo and blue female moo moo..
My doggie running to greet me:P Lucky manage to keep the camera before it jumps on it.
And he looks quite smart rite..wonder what was it looking at??
This is my black doggie which I'm still scared of it. Haha..so small yet so naughty..eee

Ha-ha and I took lots of framed photographs..lovely poohs..
Angpaus from mummy and daddy..
Lion with moo moo and pooh..
Fishes for luck..

Rain!! Lots of luck:P

More updates soon...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

shrimp13 said...

happy Lunar New Yr!

Post a Comment