So scared, so nervous. Tomorrow's like the only paper left that I have a bit of hope to score better. Really not much expectations for marketing on Monday since I already did so badly for the assignments. Got overall B-. So sad so sad. How am I going to maintain my CAP for my scholarship? Haih..I also don't know. Just hope for the best.
Have not been doing much since this morning. Got a bit bored reading Biochem and started to think about my Chemistry paper. Haih..makes me fell like I'm so stupid. Why can't I think of the answers when I was doing? What's the point of regretting now? Okie I think this post is going to be filled with my complains. Haha..
Was up quite early this morning. Couldn't sleep well last night. And I'm too lazy to make my breakfast so just have soya bean and biscuits. Tried to study one chapter of Biochem. Memorise the 20 amino acids. Hopefully I still can remember them. Then went to lunch with Michelle at 1pm. Haha..we were eating slowly. Not good to eat so fast.=P Came back around 2pm and continue studying Biochem. Finish enzyme one and I fell asleep!!! Haiyoh I'm like sleeping every now and then. Cannot study with my blanket already.
Woke up around 4.30pm and start to surf the net and then continue studying. 5.30pm. TV time. Watched 'Let it Shine' on Channel 8. I think that show quite nice. It's about school and a relief teacher. Haha..it somehow reminds me of my internship and relief teaching at Ngee Ann and TPJC. So fun!^_^
6.30pm. Continue watching tv. This time Channel 5, 'The Price is Right'. Haih..I should be studying lor.. Watch so much tv. I want to watch the 8pm show too. The premier of 'Don't forget the lyrics'. 9pm - 'The Little Nyonya' and 10pm - 'Forensic Heroes'. Haha..how I wish I can just stay at home the whole day and watch tv watch tv and watch tv. So many nice shows la. Haih..but no I have to study for Biochem. Must do well for it and cannot be careless again.
Wednesday - 26th November 2008
Don't want to blog much about it. But there's one weird incident. Haha..I was walking to the canteen for dinner then someone called me and ask me if I want to rent a house. This was how it goes:
Caller: Hello, is this Ms Fui San?
Me: Yup.
Caller: Oh, I want to ask if you want to rent the house you rented?
Me: Err, I don't have a house and I don't rent a house.
Caller: Hmm, you must be kidding. I found your details on an ad.
Me: I really don't have a house and where did you get my details from?
Caller: (Ignore my question) Are you currently in university?
Me: Yes.
Caller: Okie. nevermind (Hang up)
Before that, there was another call asking me if I am currently studying or working. And once I answered, the person hung up. Haa..really wonder where they get all the phone numbers from. There was also another 2 calls when I was eating. Haa..didn't answer them.
Anyway, my friends also called me and I rejected their call after that. Haa..I felt so bad. Coz I didn't recognise the number or rather I do but a bit lazy to answer. So I called them back after that. And we chat like 1 hour. Haa..I was suppose to watch TV but ended up talking. Haha..Anyway I think there isn't much difference coz what I'm actually suppose to be doing is study not watch TV!!!
Yup yup so I'm like wasting a lot of time. Ultimately, me, myself and I are to be blame for the poor performance in exams. I seriously think I did very badly. Never have I got this feeling. Never in my primary school. Never in my secondary school. And never in JC. I seriously hope that everything will turn out alright. What I can do now is focus on the remaining two subjects and make the best out of it. T_T
Can't wait for holidays ^-^
I need to STUDY!!
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
It is just around the corner. bear with it. N can try working harder next sem. (n_n)
Post a Comment