How I spent my mid semester break? my initial plan was to catch up with all my studies and complete the assignments but I have yet to finish half of what I wanted to do and the break is almost over - tomorrow's the last day.
Saturday (20/9/2008)
Today's the finale for Inter-Faculty Games and I'm in the Science Reversi team. Reached MPSH 4 at about 9.30am. Didn't have a good start, I lost my first match to Ke Sin but it's okay she's really a good player. Carried on with another 3 games before we went for lunch. Had lunch with Leo, Jinfeng, Alex, Anthony, Mei Zhen, Ke Sin and Kai Chuan (i'm not really sure if I got their name right, I hope I did:P). More refresh after the break and I manage to win the 2 remaining games but the last game didn't start after some dispute from the medicine faculty. So there was quite a long delay but anyway, team science emerge as the champion - really happy for us (although I didn't contribute much).
Our medal for IFG - Reversi
After the prize presentation, we (Alex, Ke Sin, Leo and me) went for dinner at Clementi. We had Japanese meal, it's relatively cheaper and nicer than our school's. Left the place at about 7.20pm (Leo's late for his tuition!!). I went back to YIH to do archiving until about 10pm.
Sunday (21/9/2008)
Woke up quite early in the morning to do laundry. Really don't feel like doing anything after a tiring day. Anyway, I finish my laundry and ironed all my clothes. Studied a bit of biochemistry. Sleep. Went to YIH again at night to do archiving with Guo Qi and Sherly.
Monday (22/9/2008)
Today's my first outing with Video and Photographic Committee. The response wasn't that good. There were only 7 of us going for it. Met at PGP foyer at 1pm then we walked to Kent Ridge Park. It was quite a nice walk, the weather was nice - so it wasn't that tiring. But after that we have to climb the hill. That was really tiring. We were all sweating when we reach the top.
We continue our walk and photographing along the way. Oh and I forgotten to charge my camera so had to share the school's camera with Guo Qi. We continue our journey at Southern Ridges - Hortpark, Alexandra Arch, Forest Walk, Henderson Waves, Marang Trail and finally reaching Harbour Front. Took a bus back to PGP. Shower. Eat. Rest.
Tuesday (23/9/2008)
Went for outing with Intellectual Games Club. Met Leo in school and went together to meet the rest at Dhoby Ghaut. We were late - was suppose to meet them at 12pm but we ended up reaching around 12.30pm. Had lunch at DhobyXchange and then walk to Mind's Cafe. I have no idea how to walk there. Was just following blindly:P.
There were 9 of us there so they decided to split into 2 groups to play - more fun, less waiting. I was playing with Jinfeng, Alex and Leo. They chose the games - the first one was quite fun, get to play with toy gun. Had many rounds of games. I have no idea what's the games we played. But it was really fun.
We had chicken rice for dinner. Quite an enjoyable meal. Had fun chatting and talking. And Anthony actually did maths after the meal at the restaurant!Haha..took mrt and I reach back PGP at about 9+pm.
Wednesday (24/9/2008)
Jinfeng came over today. He had to do something in school and meeting his friends later in the day. So he came over to slack around. I also got the mail from STEP informing us that the breifing for the Sunburst Youth Camp's on the 15th Oct 2008. So was searching on how to go there before I realise I have my LSM 1102 CA2. So can't go for the briefing. So sad. Went for lunch at PGP canteen with Jinfeng. Came back to the room to do my marketing assignment. Also had a game of othello.
Thursday (25/9/2008)
Today's the first meeting for our marketing assignment. They (Zheng Quan, Li Qing, and Huilin) came over to PGP at about 10am and we used one of the meeting room under my block. Khalid joined us later at about 2pm - he had tutorial earlier. It was quite a fruiful day. We manage to almost complete our assignment. Just need to do some final editing and also prepare for our presentation.
Friday (26/9/2008)
Have to do a lot of revision today. Haven't been studying the past few days. Continued my biochem revision. But it was bad. I have no idea what's needed and what's not. So in the end I took very long to finish one chapter.
Went for tuition at about 5pm. Came back about 11pm. Tired.
Saturday (27/9/2008)
That's today. Recess week is almost over. Just a few more hours to go. Tried to study the whole morning. But I'm going no where. Have to revise my studying technique. This simply isn't working for me. Uni is so much more different compare to JC. Will be going for the NUSSU Appreciation Dinner tonight. Hope I won't get lost. Back to work.







0 comments:
Post a Comment