Tuesday Day Out

Nope. Didnt go shopping or tour Singapore. Was just a day out from my small room in PGP.

Chat with Winnie and Ying Zheng in the morning and I realise 3/4 of the class actually skip school today. Really disappointing. But at least I know that Yz manage to meet the promotional criteria. He's a smart student with the potential to excel if he put his heart to it. Winnie didn't quite made it but there's still hope. She have yet to get back her chem overall marks. Wish her all the best. S31, you all really need to work harder.

Had lunch together with Jinfeng and Leo at Biz
Canteen. I had Chinese Mixed rice. It was not bad. Can consider that next time:P Leo was late coz he had something to do. So I met Jinfeng first. I was super unlucky. It started to rain just as I board the bus. Luckily, I alighted at the Business School and walk to the canteen instead. So there's shelter all the way:D

Leo joined us at about 12+ or 1pm. He was carrying super a lot of things. Like he just went shopping..haha..anyway after lunch we all went to Hon Sui Sen Memori
al Library. Studied a bit. Play a lot. Sleep too. Haha..how we manage to do all that? Jinfeng went down to book the meeting room. So we practically have the whole room to ourselves.

Went back to Biz canteen for dinner. Jinfeng didnt manage to get his favourite grilled fish with lemon. So he didnt have anything there. Leo bought dried Yong Tou Foo for me. That's the first time I eat dried beehoon and yong tou foo. But it was not bad la. Quite nice:P Like the se
aweed soup the most. Haha.

Took the shuttle bus to YIH then walk to MPSH 4. Jinfeng went to get his dinner (something from Old Chang Kee?) so walk to MPSH with Leo. Played a game with Bridge player. During midgame, Jinfeng asked me how I could win the game 64-0. Really tough but I manage to figure it out
in the end. Had a game with Jinfeng, lost to him 53-11 due to a stoner trap. I must remember this!! Played another few games with Leo. Lost all of them:S

Oh Anthony was teaching this girl from Arts and they were all telling him to teach her the basics first or he'll just scare her away. Haha..really funny.

It started to rain very heavily when I decide maybe it's time to go back so stayed longer in MPSH 4. Played Tic-Tac-Toe with Leo. Haha..manage to trick him
a few rounds but he trick me too.

Left MPSH at about 10pm. Still raining heavily and worse thing is, there's a lot of people at the bus stop. Luckily Ke Sin shared her umbrella with me so we manage to get o
n the bus and grab a seat. Was really lucky. Reach back PGP about 10.45pm. Shower. Online:D

Tomorrow's going to be another free day. But I think
I have to use it to revise.=(

Since I played so much othello today, some Othello boards picture I had from JC.

Hearts

My initial - FS

TPJC =P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment