F1 Night Race

Yes. I finally get to watch F1 race. Nope. Not on the live circuit. Just on television. I haven't really got the chance to watch F1 races since I came to Singapore. It was really an exciting race especially when Massa was leading the race when Piquet crashes bringing the safety car. What was worse than losing the lead? Pit problem. Massa drove off with the fuel hose still attached to his car thus resulting in him having need to stop at the end of the pit lane for the mechanics to remove the hose. He really lost a lot of time there. Kimi was queuing behind Massa so he lost a bit of time there too. It was really a disastrous race for Ferrari. And what made it worse was Kimi crashing out with 5 more laps to go. So disappointing. Anyway, Alonso won the race eventually. He benefited from the safety car incident having pitted before his teammate crash.

I had lunch at Jade's place. She cooked noodles for me:P
so nice. Then went over to her room and pack some stuff. Came back to collect my laundry and did some studying. I wonder why time flies when I most enjoyed it. Cooked porridge for dinner and watch F1. Called my mum after that.

Photos Zi Yang took during the practice session

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment