First and only lesson of the day - Organic Chemistry. Although most of the things taught seems to be from the A level syllabus, there's a lot that need further reading and explanation. We studied about benzene today. The ring structure that we used to draw is no longer considered the best structure here in uni. They prefer the double bond alkene like structure (or the kekule structure?). Can't really remember. Anyway, I think I have to revise all the mechanisms again. Some are really confusing.
Had lunch together with Gerard, Zhi Sheng, and Iris. We decided to go for western food. The queues at other stalls are just too long. Oh yes, throughout lunch we were talking about the F1 race last night. Haha..really exciting race. Gerard also told us about the accident he had before the recess week. Luckily it wasn't a bad accident. After lunch, went to YIH to meet Kim Hung to collect the photographs for archiving but the VPC room was lock so I have to come back and transfer the photos in PGP.
Browse through the photos for IFG and I found some interesting ones. Our othello team in action.
Alex (Engineering) against Jinfeng (Science)
Anyway, there's still another of our teammate, Alex which I don't have any photos of him. Maybe the other photographers will have. Will update it then.







0 comments:
Post a Comment