Miss you my dear friends

One of the greatest joys in my life
is our friendship...
I don't think either of us suspected,
when we first met
that we would stand
where we do today,
sharing the close harmony
of our abiding friendship.
But we grew together
through the days,
Sharing laughter and tears,
thoughts and silence-
all the things that have
become an unforgettable part
of who we are.
You have always encouraged me
to share myself fully-
my hopes, my dreams...
my secret pains and sadnesses
that I have come to understand better
in the light of your concerned understanding.
I hope I have reflected back to you,
if only in a small way,
something of the same.
No one knows what path tomorrow
will find us walking;but together or apart,
I know that I've found in you
the lifetime friend I have always wished for,
and that the years passing will never change,
but only strenghten
our enduring frindship...



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment