小气

That's how I'm feeling today. I have no idea why I felt that way. I just felt a bit abandoned and want to throw tantrum. Maybe it was a wrong idea to be there in the first place. I was angry with myself. Why am I putting myself through this? I was asking myself, why was I there in the first place? But I can't find an answer to it because I just want to be there.

I hope you will ask if I was bored. I hope you will ask if I needed anything. Although your brother did, I wish it was you who asked me. I didn't need you to be there all the time. I just want you to feel my presence, occasionally checking on me. I hope that you realised it earlier, not when I said I want to leave.

Sorry. I made you wait even longer before. I know I was wrong. It was for official matters. I just want to vent my frustration. Please ignore me.

小气

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment