Finance Last Lecture

This last lecture is one of the toughest I ever had so far. It was about Options. I wish I had the option not to study this chapter :)

"Derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction, carrying dangers that, while now latent, are potentially lethal"

I don't really understand what was going on during the lecture. So confusing. Put options, call options, buy, sell...arrgh...anyway, Dr Er gave us lots of chocolates today for helping him to complete the survey on MyFinanceLab. I've only used it for 1 or 2 times, so couldn't really give a good representation of the effectiveness of that programme.

Next week will be our final CA, I will also be having Biochemistry CA which makes up 60% of the final score next week, one day before finance. SO Wednesday will be Biochemisty, Thursday will be Finance, Friday will be Understanding Statistics and the following Monday will be MiniProject deadline. Waa...so much to complete in so little time. I think I better play less and study more!!

"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment