Hungry...

Hungry now. Today's lab was so much longer than expected. I thought we could finish everything by 4pm but we ended up going back at 6.30pm. No more nice food in the canteen :(

We did electrophoresis today. It's the first time I'm casting a 1mm gel. So thin!!! After a few touch and transferring it breaks. And it's quite a long process just to get 4 mini pieces of gel. Haha..lots of waiting time in between to chat with our TA.

Finance Quiz 2 is over. My summaries didn't work very well this time. I think I missed out too many things. Have to revise it before Quiz 3.

We might be going to Science Centre this weekend! There's exhibit on Body World. Sounds quite interesting for a life science student. Haha..but I think I will end up going there to play more than learn:)

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment