Tears falling down my cheek,
What's happening to me?
I used to be so strong,
But lately I feel so weak.
All the stress brings me down,
It gives me no choice,
I can't speak my mind,
I just can't find my voice.
The smile I used to have,
It's hid behind,
The other part of me,
The person I pretend to be,
So you don't see my tears,
I fight all my fears,
I can't show emotion,
So I store it all inside,
But it builds up,
I breakdown,
I need to put the stress off to the side,
So that I will feel better inside.
"I start to feel like I can't maintain the facade any longer, which I may just start to show through. And I wish I knew what was wrong. Maybe something about how stupid my whole life is. Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow, the need to keep on keeping on...? I don't know the answer; I know only that I can't. I don't want anymore vicissitudes, I don't want anymore of this try, try again stuff. I just want out. I've had it. I am so tired. I am already exhausted."







0 comments:
Post a Comment