Ought to be whack!

Very upset over my continuous assessment. I hope I had done better or rather put more effort into it. I'm starting to have phobia of studying. Every time when I open my book I'm scared of what I need to know. There seems to be endless amount of things I have to read and understand and apply. Tutorials are also piling up. I've got to finish them within this week. The week that I dread the most is finally here - recess week. I don't enjoy recess week because everyone will think that we are super free and give us lots of work to do which in fact, can be 2-3 times more than usual.

I've got to stop giving myself excuses and work extra hard this semester. No excuse for under performing. This is what I decide to do and I have to face the consequences. No matter how many people sympathize with you, how people encourage you, at the end of the day, you are the one that's going to sit for the exam, you are the one that's going to accept the results. So work hard and stop wasting time.

I've got a new mouse! Happy! Happy!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment